Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LIam payne Dating Leona Lewis?


Leona Lewis: I haven't denied that I'm dating One Direction's Liam Payne Liam and Leona have gone out for drinks together

Leona Lewis won The X Factor in 2006
Leona Lewis has refused to deny that she's seeing One Direction's Liam Payne after his split from dancer Danielle Peazer.
The singer met up for a drink with Liam, 19, a couple of times last week and says this wasn't a move by her PR team to promote her new album Glassheart.
'I don't do PR stunts. It's not my style. I don't need to do that. I haven't denied it or said it's not true,' says Leona, 27.
'I just haven't commented. I don't talk about my personal life. I think I've learnt from my previous relationships to basically keep my mouth shut.'
Leona - who recently ended her 2-year relationship with German dancer Dennis Jauch - met Liam when she gave him and his band mates some career advice.
She only has praise for the 1D star.

Source:
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/539580/leona-lewis-i-haven-t-denied-that-i-m-dating-one-direction-s-liam-payne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment